Eskender Kassa



It feels like it was long time a go we were in Turkey. I could have said a lot about the country and people but among many things I like to highlight the following

1.       I am very humbled by the reception of the people in the education section of the community and their passion to help their students and their willingness to cooperate in many levels for the enhancement of the students future prospective by having opportunities in other parts of the country. I am also impressed with their openness for new ideas and their preparation in taking their new ideas to the next level.

2.       From the workshops we delivered there was a lot of learning for us as a person and facilitator. I am excited about the future in this area. I see their interest, readiness to embrace a new way of experiential learning. The feed back we got has been very encouraging and I look forward for future engagements in this area.

3.       Words wont suffice to share about the people. I am very touched with their hospitality, care, sensitivities to details as well their friendly nature. It makes everything easy. I am humbled by them and it taught me a lot. I am sure their ways of doing things has inspired my college as a person and as organization.

4.       There is a lot about Turkey that I don't have a clue and the more I learn about the country the more fascinating it gets. I enjoyed the trip to an ancient city called Pergema. It gave a lot of insight about the history of the country. I am grateful for the trip and the learning of the history of this great nation.

Looking forward to reunite the people, work with various institution of the Balikesir city and explore different aspect of the nation in the future.

Until next time,
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment